Friday 30 November 2012

Will I or won't I?....

Over the last few years I have always been very interested in the CSC and kept saying to myself I must apply, but always put it off.  This year I decided I wasn't going to put it off any longer. If I didn't do it now, I'd never do it. So in May I finally bit the bullet and submitted my application. Much to my delight, surprise and shock I received the email in June  "Congratulations on your acceptance to the Corporate Service Corps"  It took a long time for it to sink in, that this is really happening. The long wait began to find out where my assignment would be. I tried to put it out of my mind, not knowing if I would find out in 2012 or 2013. 4 months later in October another email arrived in my inbox, when I least expected. "Congratulations! You've been invited to join the CSC Indonesia 4 team" Now it definitely is real.

CSC Indonesia 4 team is made up of 10 people from around the world - USA, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands and Ireland,  and our assignment is to the city of Bandung from February 22nd to March 23rd, 2013. #ibmcsc Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment